[BeDo] Team Index du Forum
[BeDo] Team

[BeDo] Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Can't match in Team Tournament event ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [BeDo] Team Index du Forum -> Forum PS3 -> Match Team
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Votre Team: gj mghmghmnhn
Vrai Prénom: nhnfhnfhn
Point(s): 27
Moyenne de points: 1,69

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Nov - 13:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Can't match in Team Tournament event Répondre en citant

Hi,
Yesterday at the morning team tournament time when i was matching in i got d/c. When i loged in again, at email i receive a mail for a win with the prestige reward. After i tried to match for the rest 9 attempts a message it appeared a message that i was in an instance and didn't let me match. At the evening team tournament same problem occurred. Today i have the same issue. Image 1 shows yesterday number of attempts and the message it appears me. Image 2 shows the same message for today.

I send a ticket but i didn't got any reply yet. I checked the rooms and it don't show me in any of them. I am not in a normal or team instance as is impossible to do anything else if you are in 1 of them. I want to be fixed fast as i usually win 9 out of 10 fights or all fights and i am lousing rewards. I can't wait until maintenance and pray that with the bug it has to be fixed. I play in server 21.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-games/god-wars/bug-reports-support-al/19…

infographic examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Nov - 13:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [BeDo] Team Index du Forum -> Forum PS3 -> Match Team Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'