[BeDo] Team Index du Forum
[BeDo] Team

[BeDo] Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: PLAYLIST SPECIFIC ISSUES? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [BeDo] Team Index du Forum -> Forum PC
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Votre Team: gj mghmghmnhn
Vrai Prénom: nhnfhnfhn
Point(s): 27
Moyenne de points: 1,69

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Nov - 09:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: PLAYLIST SPECIFIC ISSUES? Répondre en citant

Hello all.
I've seen quite a few threads dedicated to discussion of the general issues with the MCC, but I don't believe I've ever seen one tackling playlist specific ones. I mainly frequent Team Doubles, so I can only speak for the problems in that playlist, but I'm sure some of the other playlists must have their problems as well.
In the Doubles playlist:
- In all Halo 4 gametypes, both Slayer and Objective, the power weapons spawn at the beginning of each match as usual, but then never respawn once picked up.
As far as I can tell this is only an issue in the Doubles playlist. This problem does not occur in the Ranked Halo 4 playlist. This means that the team that wins the opening fight gets the lead in kills and access to the power weapons. Then they can simply crouch/hide for the rest of the match, picking up easy kills with the rockets/saw/shotgun/etc, and the team trailing in kills has no hope of ever getting more power weapons of their own to make up the deficit.
- All Halo 3 Objective gametypes (CTF, KotH, Oddball) are Assault Rifle starts, unlike the Objective games in all of the other games.
Objective gametypes in every other Halo game in the Doubles playlist (Halo 2 Classic, Halo 2 Anniversary, and Halo 4) all feature Battle Rifle as the starting weapon, and for very good reason. As previously stated, when a team wins the opening fight they gain access to pretty much every power weapon on the map (BRs, Carbines, Snipers, Rockets), and stopping a decent, well-armed team in a 2v2 scenario when you only spawn with an Assault Rifle can be exceptionally difficult, and can be downright impossible to do quickly. So, the problem is made worse by the fact that Halo 3 Oddball and KotH games only require 100 seconds to win, less than any other game. In most cases, the team that wins the opening fight in Oddball or King of the Hill goes on to win the match because of the enormous lead they accumulate at the very beginning.
Again, I don't play most of the other playlists as frequently, so I wouldn't have come across any mistakes or problems that might be present. As an example, I've been told that you can pick up grenades that are laying around on the maps in Halo 3 matches in the Team SWAT playlist, which obviously should not be the case.
Feel free to share any playlist specific issues that you've come across, and let's keep our fingers crossed that 343 will address them in the coming update. These issues may not be utterly game-breaking, but I'm sure a quick fix would be much appreciated by the population of players still searching in their favorite playlists years later.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/…

Business Motion Graphics 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Nov - 09:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [BeDo] Team Index du Forum -> Forum PC Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'