[BeDo] Team Index du Forum
[BeDo] Team

[BeDo] Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: VA - The Best World Ballads Vol.13 (2011) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [BeDo] Team Index du Forum -> Calendrier -> Notre Calendrier
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jarrotak

Masculin
Point(s): 224
Moyenne de points: 2,22

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: VA - The Best World Ballads Vol.13 (2011) Répondre en citant

VA - The Best World Ballads Vol.13 (2011) > urlin.us/2bwkq

.:Found.on.USENET.The..album..is..indebted..to..the..sounds..of..the..1980s,..from..New..Orders..drums-and-synths..to..danceable..hip-hop..beats,..and..its..all..topped..off..with..soaring..r&b..melodies(Better.Day).One.of.the.most.honored.female.country.singers.of.all.time.returns.this.summer.with.a.much-anticipated.album.of.all-new.studio.material..Better.Day.(Dolly.Records)..and.a.world.tour.bringing.her.throughout.America.and.then.onto.the.U.K.,.Europe.and.AustraliaSvetaZed.8..2016...?.The...sweeping...strings...and...key...changes...of...his...hit...ballads...have...made...way...for...synthesised...melody,...towards...something...sparer...and...more...controlledEMI(King..of..Hearts..[Deluxe..Version])..2011..album..from..the..contemporary..R&B..vocalist..Lloyd...VA.-.The.Best.World.Ballads.(vol.1)1.Akon.-.Struggle.Everyday......2.Adriano.Celentano.-.Angel......3.Zucchero.-.Tutti.I.Colori.Della.Mia.Vita......4.Sonique.-.It.Feels.So.Good......5.Glenn.Medeiros.-.Nothing.Gonna.Change.My.Love......6.Russell.Simins.-.Comfortable.Place......7.Michael.Learns.To.Rock.-.Im.Gonna.Be.Around......8.Gwen.Stefani.-.Early.Winter......9.Sarah.Connor.-.Soldier.With.A.Broken.Heart......10.Savage.Garden.-.To.The.Moon.And.Back......11.Joe.Cocker.-.One......12.Pussycat.Dolls.-.Hush.Hush......13.Sting.&.Cheb.Mamy.-.Desert.Rose......14.Jem.-.Falling.For.You......15.Duran.Duran.-.Come.Undone......16.C.-.Block.-.Time.Is.Tickin.Away......17.Sandra.-.Little.Girl......18.A.-.Ha.-.Summer.Moved.On......19.The.Righteous.Brothers.-.Unchained.Melody......20.Andru.Donalds.-.Mishale......21.Coldplay.-.White.Shadows......22.Bon.Jovi.-.Ugly......23.Cranberries.-.Wanted......24.Eros.Ramazzotti.&.Cher.-.Piu.Che.Puoi......25.Dido.-.Dont.Leave.Home......:12345678910.1.-.10..250.>...Sick.CompilationSummer.Party.!.!........50/50.:..Omnimar.-.Start..OBLADAET.-.Double.TapKat.Dahlia.-.20s,.50s,.100s.(EP)Paperwhite.-.Escape.(EP)Marread.-.Set.Me.FreeShe.Pulled.the.Trigger.-.10,000.Worlds.Away.(EP)..:Jay.Jesse.Johnson.-.Wheelhouse.Boogie..-.Birdy.-.MaybeJay.Jesse.Johnson.-.Since.My.Babys.Gone..-......-....(feat......LetitBit......Vip-file......DepositFiles......Shareflare.Yww...16......2016,...............??............krypton...17......2016Mahakala,..................(All.of.You).Brand.new.album.featuring.I.Do.and.Brighter.Than.The.SunLIRW.16..2016AJIEXEY,..........,...Download..Torrents1...Photoshop...PSD......CS4+......23...Its.so.obvious.Im.not.even.going.to.explain.itkrypton..8....2016....,..............New.Download.Links.Speed.The.Best.World.Ballads.Vol.13.rar.-.[Fast.Download].kbps.The.Best.World.Ballads.Vol.13.full.zip.-.[Full.Download].kbps.The.Best.World.Ballads.Vol.13.zip.-.[Direct.Download].kbps.iTunes.Music.Round-Up.(2011.07.16).Like.I.said.last.night,.from.now.on,.I.will.round.up.some.recent.iTunes.releases.at.the.weekends.since.I.dont.have.much.time.to.post.them.day.by.day,...,.....,....(..).His..most..successful..personal..creation..was..Plantation..boogie,..included..on..this..disc,..which..was..undoubtedly..the..most..recognized..of..his..career."..Read..More..13-10-2014,..03:41..Putumayo..Presents..The..Dougie..MacLean..Collection..(1995)..FLAC+MP3..Putumayo..Presents..The..Dougie..MacLean..Collection..(1995)EAC..Rip....FLAC..(tracks..&..cue..&..log)..&..mp3....320..kbps....tracks:..11....Full..scans....51:05......321..Mb..&..131..MbLabel:..Putumayo..World..Music....5%..recovery..record....World,..folk,..celtic,..balladsDougie..MacLean..is..one..of..Scotlands..most..successful,..respected..and..popular..musicians1..CreativeMarket..-..Catalogs../..Brochure..Interior..Vol10...brand...new...releases...are...heregendolf999...13......2016...............uploader?.........-......Just.search.for."X.Japan".and."X-Japan".and."XJapan"Rockabilly.9..2016"Rattag"....."".?....!.ALL...MOVIES...SERIES...MUSIC...GAMES...SOFTWARE...ANIME...EBOOKS...MISC...If...You...Have...Any...Doubts...About...Legality...Of...Content,...Feel...Free...To...Contact...US2016......50........................50.........MP3............->......->...VA...->...The...Best...World...Ballads...(vol.1)...>...VA...-...The...Best...World...Ballads...(vol.1)...(2011):...VA:...The...Best...World...Ballads...(vol.1)...:...2011:...17....Enter.Forgot.Your.Password?.Register.Read..More..12-10-2014,..22:06..Lenny..Dee..-..Golden..Organ..Favorites..(1980)..Lenny..Dee..-..Golden..Organ..Favorites..(1980)1..LP....time:..34..m..41..s....Scans..300..dpi....tags....MP3..320..CBR..>..78,73..MBInstrumental,..Pop,..World../..Label:..MCA..Records..MCA-182/..Uploaded,..Turbobit"Album..of..American..organist..Leonard..George..DeStoppelaire..(Chicago,..1923-2006),..better..known..as.."Lenny..DeeIn.fact,.the.very.spirit.of.Black.and.White.America.came.from.the.locations.in.which.the.music.was.made.from.a.tiny,.400-person.community.in.the.Bahamas.to.the.streets.of.Paris(12.Tracks).Will.Young..Echoes.[Pop].(Recommend).Multi-Platinum.artist.Will.Young.releases.Echoes.on.the.10th.anniversary.of.his.first.audition.for.Pop.Idol.in.2001SiteMap... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [BeDo] Team Index du Forum -> Calendrier -> Notre Calendrier Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'